North & South Carolina Motorcycle Insurance
Serving Charlotte, Concord and Huntersville, Mint Hill Matthews, Fort Mill, SC, and the surrounding communities.
Many would agree that riding a motorcycle on the open roads requires a special kind of person. You are likely to have experienced riding a motorcycle, so you know the importance of safety precautions. Motorcyclists must have certain insurance coverages, just like drivers of cars. These policies are intended to protect against theft and property damage as well as any medical or injury-related expenses that may result from accidents.
Legion Agency can create a customized motorcycle insurance package that will adequately protect your bike and allow you to enjoy safe riding.
Our agents will help you to compare the costs of motorcycle insurance policies with different deductible options to help you decide which approach best suits your financial situation.
- Bodily injury coverage is available if a driver causes bodily injury to another person. This covers medical expenses and income loss due to injuries.
- Property damage liability coverage covers damages to another person’s vehicle and property in the event of an accident.
- Collision coverage pays for repairs to your bike if it is in an accident with another vehicle, building or object.
- Underinsured and Uninsured coverage protects the insured in case of an accident involving another driver without insurance.
- Comprehensive coverage helps pay for repairs to an insured motorcycle that is damaged as a result of non-collision-related incidents such as fires, theft, vandalism, or falling objects.
- Insurance for Medical Payments Coverage pays medical bills for drivers and passengers who are injured in an accident.
Legion Agency can help you get the right motorcycle insurance so that you can enjoy your ride and relax. We will help you decide the right coverage for you and provide additional options. Get your motorcycle insurance quote now by contacting us!
You may also consider additional coverage options
Some personal belongings and important equipment that you have may require coverage. You can also buy roadside assistance coverage if your bike has a breakdown.