General Liability Insurance – North & South Carolina
Serving Charlotte, Concord and Huntersville, Mint Hill Matthews, Fort Mill, SC, and the surrounding communities.
Your business is protected from many claims by general liability (also known as business liability insurance). A general liability policy can protect your business from financial ruin if it is sued or held responsible for any injuries or damages. General liability insurance covers losses due to bodily injury, property damage or personal injury that occur on your premises or as a result of your business operations.
Legion Agency will help you compare rates and products in order to find the best general liability coverage for your business.
General liability covers bodily injury, product damage, personal injury and advertising injury. A general liability policy is essential to protect your business from any mishaps or accidents.
- Bodily injury liability which includes the cost of care, loss of services and restitution for any death caused by injury.
- Property Insurance coverage for physical damage to property or loss of use.
- Products-Completed Operation offers liability coverage for damages and legal costs up to your policy limits in the event of an injury resulting from something your company did or a service you provided.
- Products liability provides additional protection for your company from lawsuits arising out of product-related injuries or accidents.
- Contractual liability provides coverage for any business that may be subject to liability by entering into various contracts.
The policy cost will be determined by how much liability coverage you need. The type and size of your business will often determine the amount of coverage you need. Insurance companies will review all claims and your business structure, type of services provided, gross accounts payable, including total payroll.
Legion Agency will help you compare rates and products so that you can find the best coverage for your business. Get your free general liability insurance quote by contacting us today!
You may also consider additional coverage options
- Reasonable use of force
- Borrowed Equipment
- Liquor Liability
- Non-Owned Vehicles (like aircraft and watercraft).