Commercial Auto Insurance – North & South Carolina
Serving Charlotte, Concord and Huntersville, Mint Hill Matthews, Fort Mill, SC, and the surrounding communities.
A commercial auto policy should be in place if you or your employees are allowed to drive while conducting business. Commercial auto insurance is similar to personal vehicle insurance. It covers things like theft, property damage, and wrecks. Commercial auto policies cover drivers and vehicles. They also protect businesses against financial hardship and lawsuits arising from an accident. All drivers in North Carolina and South Carolina must have minimum state auto coverage. However, some commercial drivers may be required to purchase additional coverage by law. We do not recommend stopping there, as the state minimums will not adequately protect your business against costly claims and liability.
Legion Agency has a variety of commercial auto insurance products. We are happy to match your requirements with the policy that suits your budget and circumstances. We offer prompt support for ongoing service requests such as vehicle or driver modifications and claims assistance. We understand how important it is to keep your fleet running smoothly. Get in touch with our team today to get started!
Commercial auto insurance will cover you if you use a business-owned car during work hours. If an employee uses their personal vehicle for business or personal purposes, then they will need to have a full-time commercial auto policy. However, they can also carry a personal auto insurance policy while the non-owned vehicle liability coverage covers them only during work hours.
The commercial auto insurance policy is designed to cover both drivers and businesses who own vehicles. The policy covers both the driver and the business, so there is no unfair loss to the company if the driver causes an accident. You may also need non-owned vehicle coverage if an employee is allowed to drive their vehicle on business trips. This coverage will ensure that everyone has liability coverage even if they are driving for the business.
- Bodily injury coverage is available if a driver causes bodily harm to another person. This covers medical expenses and income loss due to injuries.
- Property damage liability coverage covers damages to another person’s vehicle and property in the event of an accident.
- Underinsured and Uninsured coverage protects the insured in case of an accident involving another driver without insurance.
- Collision coverage pays for repairs to your vehicle if it is in an accident with another vehicle, building, or object.
- Comprehensive coverage helps pay for repairs to an insured vehicle that is damaged as a result of non-collision-related incidents such as fires, theft, vandalism, or falling objects.
- Insurance for Medical Payments Coverage pays medical bills for drivers and passengers who are injured in an accident.
Legion Agency offers quality commercial auto policies to fleets of all sizes, in almost any trade or industry. Our process is to assess the risk exposure of your business, determine what’s most important, and then find the best rates to provide the coverage you require. Contact us to get your commercial auto insurance quote started right away!
You may also consider additional coverage options
You might also be able to add roadside assistance coverage or deductible-free windshield coverage. This covers damage to only window glass and waives your damage deductible. Personal possessions coverage can be added to your policy. This covers personal belongings as well as inland marine coverage which covers tools, equipment, and cargo.