North & South Carolina Business Owner’s Insurance

Serving Charlotte, Concord and Huntersville, Mint Hill Matthews, Fort Mill, SC, and the surrounding communities.

It is a daunting task to start a business. It takes time and dedication to give life to an idea. It’s vital to protect that idea. The business owner’s policy (or BOP) combines coverages that are affordable for small businesses and combines them into one comprehensive policy. This insurance protects small businesses against common risks that companies face. Legion Agency can help you get a BOP policy that suits your needs today.

  • General liability insurance covers property damage and bodily injury that occurs on business property.
  • General liability insurance covers the costs of medical bills and legal fees for customers who are injured in an accident.
  • Commercial Property Insurance covers damages to business property that are caused by fire, lightning or smoke, theft, vandalism, and other factors. For hail and wind, separate coverage may be required.
  • Business Interruption insurance covers expenses incurred when a business is temporarily shut down after a disaster.

Small businesses in low-risk sectors like retail or restaurants are best served by policies designed for business owners. This will depend on the number of employees in your business.

Get in touch with a commercial agent at Legion Agency to create a customized owner’s policy that is affordable and suits your needs today!

Let’s Get Started

You may also consider additional coverage options

A business owner’s policy includes multiple coverages. This means that you can add insurance to suit your needs. For example, professional liability insurance covers claims arising from professional negligence. General liability covers negligence that is not professional, while professional liability covers errors made by professionals that result in direct losses for clients. Flood damage is not covered by basic property insurance. This is why you should consider purchasing flood insurance in addition to your existing property insurance.