Auto Insurance – North & South Carolina
Serving Charlotte, Concord and Huntersville, Mint Hill Matthews, Fort Mill, SC, and the surrounding communities.
To legally drive in North or South Carolina, all drivers must have minimum state-issued auto insurance. However, it is a good idea to look into additional coverage options. The potential costs for a driver in an accident or other unforeseeable situation involving vehicle-related damages can be significant, depending on the circumstances and who is responsible. It is easy to see the difference between property repairs and medical bills for a minor accident and a major wreck that leaves many passengers injured. A good insurance policy will protect the vehicle owner and help with any financial obligations that may arise.
Agents at Legion Agency offer a wide range of trusted auto insurance products that make it easy to find the right policy for you. Your vehicle and driving history are likely to be different than your neighbor’s. Get in touch with our agency today to get started!
Your vehicle insurance automatically covers you if you own a vehicle. To help protect your vehicle, you can add family members as named insureds to your policy. Multi-vehicle policies can save you money on your monthly premiums if you have more than one driver and more vehicles in your family.
- Bodily injury coverage is available if a driver causes bodily injury to another person. This covers medical expenses and income loss due to injuries.
- Property damage liability coverage covers damages to another person’s vehicle and property in the event of an accident.
- Underinsured and Uninsured coverage protects the insured in case of an accident involving another driver without insurance.
- Collision coverage pays for repairs to your vehicle if it is in an accident with another vehicle, building, or object.
- Comprehensive coverage helps pay for repairs to an insured vehicle that is damaged as a result of non-collision-related incidents such as fires, theft, vandalism, or falling objects.
- Insurance for Medical Payments Coverage pays medical bills for drivers and passengers who are injured in an accident.
Our agents are experts in car insurance products. They will analyze your coverage needs with care and a careful eye. We will clearly explain all options to you and help to choose the best policy for your needs while getting the lowest rate possible.
You may also consider additional coverage options
Auto insurance policies may offer extra perks such as deductible-free windshield insurance. Financing cars may also need gap insurance to help pay the entire value of a totaled vehicle. If you wish, you can add roadside support to your policy. Rental car expense coverage will help pay for additional transportation in the event your vehicle becomes unusable because of an accident.